Think Progress » Conservatives Refuse To Appear On Fox News To Publicly Defend Gonzales: "'By the way, we invited White House officials and Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee to defend Attorney General Gonzales,' said Wallace. 'We had no takers.'"
For some odd reason, I was flipping through the channels and jsut happened to stop on Fox News for a while. I was laughing when I saw this...
They also had a Democratic member of congress on, did no catch who it was. The democrat was explaining how Bush's plan to revise the FISA system would give him more power to spy on U.S. citizens, which is exactly what it will do. Wallace, obviously just another puppet of the administration, kept saying that it would allow Bush to monitor calls from one foreign country to another. The democrat retorted by saying that if that was the fact, and that was all it did, that he would pass Bush's changes tomorrow. After arguing back and forth for a minute, the entire conversation essentially was repeated again. I guess that is quite typical of Fox, repeat the propaganda again and again...
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Think Progress » Conservatives Refuse To Appear On Fox News To Publicly Defend Gonzales
Labels:
bush administration,
civil liberties,
constitution,
lies,
propaganda,
wiretapping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment