"I don’t give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Google

Monday, July 2, 2007

ABC News: Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned for Summer

ABC News: Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned for Summer: "As ABCNews.com reported, U.S. law enforcement officials received intelligence reports two weeks ago warning of terror attacks in Glasgow and Prague, the Czech Republic, against 'airport infrastructure and aircraft.'

The warnings apparently never reached officials in Scotland, who said this weekend they had received 'no advance intelligence' that Glasgow might be a target."

Oops, sorry Scotland, we forgot to send the memo. I wonder when this "terror spectacular" is supposed to happen. Sounds like the name of a roller-coaster, doesn't it? Or perhaps a carnival? I wonder if there Will be cotton candy and ice cream? Gotta love the propaganda...

No comments: