"I don’t give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Google

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Raw Story | US: No objection to Egyptian nuclear program

The Raw Story | US: No objection to Egyptian nuclear program: "The White House on Monday said it had little information about Egypt's plans to relaunch its nuclear power program but declared itself 'generally supportive' of civilian atomic power.

'I don't know a lot about it. In general, we are supportive of countries pursuing civil nuclear energy. It's clean burning. It provides electricity in a clean-burning and affordable way for citizens,' said spokeswoman Dana Perino."

That's OK, we don't know what Egypt is doing in their nuclear program, but we support it. Iran, sorry, no peaceful nuclear program for you... What hypocrisy.

No comments: