"I don’t give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Google

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I could post all day long...

There is so much bad news coming from the States, the Mideast, and the rest of the world as it relates to us, that no single person could keep it up.

If you believe in the prophecy of the bible, the Mayans, Nostradamus, or the many, many others, it truly does look like the world is soon to come to a cataclysmic end.

Our "free" society is no longer free, our economic system is on the verge of collapse, the earth is starting to take revenge for its hundred years of torture, and the sane countries in the rest of the world want to destroy America for what we have done in the last 6 years.

It is time to stand up and declare this administration null and void, either through impeachment, or more serious action.

1 comment:

Sharon Secor said...

Welcome to the blogosphere and perhaps I'll meet you at the Haliburton camps someday. Unless, of course, the American public heeds the words of Thomas Jefferson and John F. Kennedy, Jr., and chooses to take the the correct course of action in response to these fascists.