"I don’t give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Google

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Harris County's adjusted votes stir security worry | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Harris County's adjusted votes stir security worry | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle: "Behrman said he was shocked when he saw German use a series of passwords and an 'encryption key' — a series of numbers on a nail file-size computer memory storage device — to reach a computer program that said 'Adjustment.'

'A hundred percent of precincts reporting, and everything had been distributed to the press,' he said. 'Then and only then did I see how they were going to do this, and frankly I never thought it was possible.

'Basically it turns out, without regard to any ballots that have been cast, you can enter arbitrary numbers in there and report them out in such a way that, unless you go back to these giant (computer) logs and interpret the logs, you wouldn't know it has been done.'"

Yeah, I just cannot wait until the presidential "election." I am sure they will have all the problems fixed by then...

No comments: