"I don’t give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Google

Monday, June 18, 2007

UK police smash pedophile ring; 700 arrested - Europe - MSNBC.com

UK police smash pedophile ring; 700 arrested - Europe - MSNBC.com: "LONDON - British police, with aid from U.S. investigators, have shattered a global Internet pedophile ring, rescuing 31 children and rounding up more than 700 suspects worldwide, authorities said Monday."

Now these are people I would not mind being sent to Gitmo. Release the majority of "enemy combatants," and ship the pedophiles down there. "
Police rescued 31 children, some of them only a few months old."

No comments: