CIA 'disappeared' seven-year-old children | Press Esc: "Children as young as seven years old were 'forcibly disappeared' by the CIA, according to report published today jointly by six human rights groups naming 39 people who are believed to have been held in secret US custody and whose current whereabouts remain unknown.
The list-drafted by Amnesty International, Cageprisoners, the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR), the Center for Human Rights and Global Justice at New York University School of Law, Human Rights Watch, and Reprieve-draws together information from government and media sources, as well as from interviews with former prisoners and other witnesses."
We must be in real trouble if a 7 year-old child is a serious threat to our national security. It was probably a CIA tactic to coerce one of the family members.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are run by war criminals and the current list of crimes against humanity is growing by the day. I wish I could say that I am surprised by the disappearing of 7-year-old children by the CIA, but I can't.
Post a Comment